Monday, January 09, 2006

Another Birthday!

I can't believe I had another birthday on Jan. 5th! That makes me a whole 34 now! Ouch!
Matt Matt, my little Chef! cooked me birthday dinner and made me a birthday bundt cake and even decorated it with icing that he mixed with food coloring to make pink just to make me happy. He wrote "Happy Birthday MOM!" on it. It was so pretty and special I almost cried.

I started my last semester at Tulsa Community College (TCC) today. I graduate in May and then go on to Southern Nazarene University (SNU). I'm so excited! My kids are really excited to get to see Mom graduate in a cap and gown. I must admit, it will give me a huge sense of accomplishment! I'm taking 18 hours so I can graduate this semester: Spanish I and II, Intro to Religious Studies, Juvenile Delinquency, Political Science, and Computer Concepts. Fun Fun!! Joy! Rapture!

We recently watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." 'Greetings, Starshine! The earth says hello!' The movie was good, but the repercussions from the Oompa-Loompa songs are as bad as those from Shrek and the Dulok singers, or Waterboy and his W-w-w-wooden spoon, or The Pacifier and the Peter Panda song, or maybe even the dreaded evil Teletubbies! Mwah-ha ha ha!

We also watched "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." It was good. I think it could have been better, but it was good.

Jacob was disappointed today because his Uncle Rusty picked them all up from school just being nice to give them a ride home and Jacob didn't know that he didn't have to go. He had wanted to walk his girlfriend, Ashley, home. He even rushed around and put his stuff down and ran back outside trying to see her, but alas! The fair maiden had already reached her tower.

Our new little puppies, Penelope and Buster were so happy when the boys got home from school. Buster almost wets himself everytime. They get to wagging their little tails and before you know it their whole rear half is wagging along. But they have the best little puppy breath!

I must have done something right to be so blessed. Three beautiful boys, two little puppies with puppy breath, and a husband with high cholesterol! Bring on the bacon, baby! hahaha just kidding!



.

No comments: