Friday, October 21, 2005

Daydreams

(This is some of my very early writings which I will share more of later. If for no other reason but to encourage young writers to simply write no matter how silly they may think it. As you live and grow so do your writing abilities. Everybody's gotta start somewhere!)

Daydreams

At the end of every rainbow
At the end of every song
There’s just something in their contents
That simply makes you belong

At the top of every mountain peak
At the end of every sea
There’s just love looking for someone
And finding you and me

Looking out my window
Gazing upon a star
I have not a single fear
For they all have gone afar

Lying on a grassy hill
Watching birds fly by
I remember all the happy times
And the times I had to cry

No matter what the circumstance
Whether rain, snow, or shine
I have but one wish
That forever you’ll be mine

No comments: